On April 25-27 of this year, the first meeting seminar of the international Erasmus+ program 101082221-UzMedEn “Development of a new master’s program and training courses in the field of medical engineering in Uzbekistan” funded by the European Union was held at the International University of Chemistry in Tashkent. L.Niyazov, vice-rector for international cooperation from the Bukhara State Medical Institute, K.Abdullayeva, associate professor of the Faculty and Department of Hospital Therapy, Nephrology and Hemodialysis, U.Gapurov, assistant of the Medical Chemistry Department, and Z. Narzullayeva, assistant of the Department of Biophysics and Information Technologies in Medicine, took part in it.
This project is recommended for financing in 2023-2025, the project cost is 471 thousand euros.
Partner universities in the project:
- Andijan Institute of Mechanical Engineering
- Bukhara State Medical Institute
- Bukhara Institute of Engineering Technologies
- Polytechnic University of Turin in the city of Tashkent
- Andijan State Medical Institute
- Tashkent International University of Chemistry
- Tashkent University of Information Technologies
- Riga Technical University – RTU (Latvia)
- Vilnius Technical University – VILNIUSTECH (Lithuania)
The coordinator of this project is G. Jarilkasinova, vice-rector for academic affairs of our institute. training of highly qualified personnel.